Mindfulness For Busy People
1717 N. Harwood St. , Dallas, TX
Living in a busy world doesn't mean you need to have a busy mind. Learning the simple practice of mindfulness you can enjoy mental clarity and peace. Join us for this free talk with American Buddhist Monk, Gen Kelsang Jampa.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger