Benefit for Olivia Oakley Smith featuring the Alex Rivera Quintet with Shelley Carrol
to 10 PM
2326 North Henderson Avenue , Dallas, TX
The Alex Rivera Quartet along with special guest Shelley Carrol, will be playing at the Hacienda on Henderson on January 26th to help raise money for Alex's friend, Olivia Oakley Smith. Olivia is fighting throat cancer and the costs of treatment and hospital stays is taking a financial toll on her and her family. Joining them will also be guest vocalists Glennda Hill and Victor Cager. While there is no cost to attend, they are accepting donations and will also be raffling off various prizes.
Information submitted by a site user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Glennda Hill & The Balcony Club All-Stars (More About this Band)
Shelley Carrol (More About this Band)
- As I Go
Victor Cager (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Sushi Axiom (Closed): drink specials and ½ price appetizers, ½ price rolls
- Lakewood Landing: $0.50 - $1 off all drinks
- Stan's Blue Note: $1 off beer and wine, $0.50 off liquor
- Komali: $2 mimosas / $5 premium bloody marys / $5 margaritas
- The Grape: $2 select beers / $3 premium wells / 1/2 price wines by the glass
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling