Steward’s Dinner: An Evening with Joel Salatin
Urban Acres presents its 2nd Annual Steward’s Dinner, a festive evening of cuisine and conversation with sought-after speaker, author, locavore, and third-generation alternative farmer Joel Salatin.
Join us for small plates of locally-inspired & innovative fare, prepared by local Dallas celebrity chefs. The ingredients will be donated by Urban Acres’ local organic farmers. Among other activities, there will also be a silent auction, live music from local artists, and a question-and-answer session with Joel Salatin.
Urban Acres feels this annual event is an educational opportunity for people to learn about sustainable living.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas