Happy Bullets / Fox and the Bird
covering Neutral Milk Hotel's In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
2917 Fairmount Street , Dallas, TX
The Happy Bullets is an indie pop band from Dallas, Texas that formed in 2003.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Fox and the Bird (More About this Band)
Happy Bullets (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: half-price bottles of wine
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Primebar: Ladies Night: $1 champagne, $4 martinis
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas