Jazz at the Muse
1309 Canton St. , Dallas, TX
Three consecutive seasons and Shaun Martin is back by popular demand mixing old and new styles of jazz, gospel, R&B and pop music. Get your tickets now, because this Dallas virtuoso performer is outrageous and scandalous on piano. He’s got soul with a fresh urban twist.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 any flavor of Three Olives brand vodka
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling