All Out Trinity
to 9 PM
Singleton Boulevard and Gulden Lane , Dallas, TX
More than 30 health- and fitness-related activities will be featured at an event that takes place after the Trinity River Levee Run, including the Yoga on the Bridge, Zumba by the River and adaptive sports for people with disabilities. There’ll also be a pop-up dog park and kids’ activities.
Admission is free; some activities require registration.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas