I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change
This popular musical revue by Joe DiPietro & Jimmy Roberts is in its 14th year in Theatre Too!
I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change is a hugely entertaining show that Theatre Three revives every year around Valentine’s Day -- and it sells out! It’s the perfect revue of courtship and marriage that has earned its place as a signature piece by Theatre Three, and featuring gifted sketch comedy players who sing and dance their way through all the phases of romance and marriage.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger