Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike
3636 Turtle Creek Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$30 - $45
Vanya and his sister Sonia tolerate the mediocrity of their middle-aged lives in Bucks County, PA, until their movie-star sister Masha returns for a visit that shakes things up. With her boy-toy Spike (Evan Fentriss) in tow, Masha incites a madcap family reunion complete with all the comic genius that only Christopher Durang can deliver. This hilarious mashup of Anton Chekhov's plays, like The Three Sisters and Uncle Vanya, finds Chekov's classic themes of existential loss and longing giving way to hilarity in Christopher Durang's surprising, tender and uproarious family reunion.
Valentine's Day - Join us on opening night, Friday, February 14th, for a special Valentine’s Day reception with the cast and crew. The reception will include a light buffet catered by Completely Catered, chocolate covered strawberries, a Champagne punch, along with a special Red Velvet cake courtesy of our sponsor, Delicious Cakes.
Photo by Mike Morgan
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Blackfriar Pub: $1 off all draughts
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers