Arts and Letters Live: B.J. Novak (UPDATED)
Auditorium tickets are sold out, but there are $35 tickets to watch a simulcast from the adjacent C3 Theater. Simulcast holders may have the chance to buy auditorium tickets if they become available.
You may know him as one of the genius minds behind the popular television show, The Office. Or perhaps for his role in Quentin Tarantino’s Inglorious Basterds. But now, B. J. Novak takes the stage as an author as he launches his debut book One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories, a collection of hilarious short stories that show his fierce devotion to entertaining the reader. Some of his stories include how February got its name, why wearing a red shirt is the key to finding love, and why sometimes the stock market is just…down.
Information from venue
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling