The Pizza Underground / Moving Units / Toby Goodshank
Featuring Macaulay Culkin
A pizza-theme velvet underground cover band.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $$2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $3.50 wells, $2.00-$3.00 Domestics & more
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Press Box Grill: $1 off all draft beers
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July