Spillover Music Festival: Ty Segall & Dum Dum Girls / Astronautalis / Blouse / Cerebral Ballzy
Also featuring Diarrhea Planet / Nothing / Radkey / Son of Stan / Upset / Weekend
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $3.50 wells, $2.00-$3.00 Domestics & more
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $3 Frozen Mimosas (regular, guava and mango)
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger