2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$29.25 - $169.75
Cher's Dressed to Kill tour comes to Dallas. Cher recently released the single "Woman's World" from her first album in 12 years "Closer To The Truth." "Woman's World", an anthem about women being strong, reached number 1 on the billboard club play chart. Cher loves the line "All The Women In The Club, Stand Up'- Sisterhood!"
Information from venue
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Boxwood T & G: $3 select taps
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas