2014 Texas Pinball Festival
to 1 AM
7600 John Q. Hammons Drive , Frisco, TX
$10 - $35
Over 350 vintage and new pinball machines, classic arcade games and slot machines will be for sale and set on free play. Enjoy a variety of adult and kid pinball tournaments throughout the weekend to test player’s pinball skills against others for trophies and cash prizes. Vendors selling parts, supplies, equipment and memorabilia all weekend. There will be a presentation by well known pinball artist and designers on Saturday followed by signing autographs and answering questions from the audience. Door Prizes for pinball related memorabilia drawn hourly throughout the weekend, including a grand prize raffle drawing Sunday awarding a full size Pinball Machine to benefit the Red Cross.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Fortuna Grill: $3 wine
- Gloria's: $4 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $4 mojitos, $4 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas & drafts
- Plano-based Frito-Lay releases new flavors of potato chips promised to be lower in fat
- Review: Cirque du Soleil's Varekai suffers from confusing story
- UPDATED: 3 Stacks Smoke & Tap House in Frisco reopened Monday
- Former Dallas Cowboys player Gerald Sensabaugh's Frisco home is for sale
- UPDATED: Pan-Latin restaurant called Mexican Sugar in Plano is open