TACA Lexus Party on the Green
May 9, 2014
500 Crescent Court , Dallas, TX
TACA Lexus Party on the Green showcases the culinary talents of Rosewood chefs and celebrity guest chefs from around the world. These chefs dish up their signature cuisine at stations set throughout Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek. A silent auction and wine cork pull take place during the evening surrounded by vibrant musical entertainment.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre