Next date: December 8
3801 Southwest Boulevard , Suite A , Fort Worth, TX
Start date: Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Ongoing: Until Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Next date: Sunday, December 8, 2013
Our professional musicians play from 6 to 10 p.m. every night when we are open.
Enjoy Mike Borelli’s lively accordion music Thursday through Sunday nights and he is joined by the full band, including Bernd Schnerzinger and Helga Beckman, on Friday and Saturday nights when all of them sing and play for your enjoyment.
- Sundays at 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 6 p.m.
- Thursdays at 6 p.m.
- Fridays at 6 p.m.
- Saturdays at 6 p.m.
- UPDATED: Clearfork Music Festival in Fort Worth highlights southern boogie music
- Restaurant review: Food at Campisi's in Fort Worth tastes like the original
- David Letterman Show hosts auditions for "Stupid Pet Tricks" in Fort Worth
- DFW's premiere boxing series resumes with January 18 bout
- Dallas metal guitarist Mike Scaccia collapsed, died after Fort Worth concert