Animals of the World
Next date: March 8
to 5 PM
1 Nature Place , McKinney, TX
Free - $8
Start date: Saturday, September 26, 2009
Next date: Saturday, March 8, 2014
Animals of the World is an exhibit that emphasizes the importance of animals in nature. The Heard currently provides a home to twelve types of non-native animals with the intention of creating an exhibit that teaches people about animals and the pertinent role they have in nature worldwide.
Information from venue
- Sundays from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Q-and-A: Patina Green sous chef talks local ingredients and squash sandwiches
- Mellow Mushroom is bringing its hippie vibe to downtown McKinney
- McKinney's Old Red Lumber Yard doubles as antique haven once a month
- McKinney's Old Cotton Mill welcomes new businesses into rich history
- McKinney sculptor installs new white buffalo piece downtown