Eye Tunes: Musicians Who Do Art
to 10 PM
2650-B Main Street , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, July 10, 2010
End Date: Saturday, July 17, 2010
Exhibiting artists include Gary Myrick of the Figures, Barry Kooda of Nervebreakers, Luke Harnden of Maleveller, Amber Farris of Somebodys Darling, Mike Graff and Paul Semrad from Course of Empire, Cricket Taylor of the Electromagnets, Frankie 45 of Spector 45, Richard Ross formerly of Brutal Juice, Scott Mankoff, Chad Evans, Michaela Kuenster, Susan Carson of Bandmates Kimberly Castrellon and more....
Several selected artists that do visual art for the music industry professionally such as Cabe Booth, Frank Campagna and Jason Janik will also be included. This show will open on Saturday 7 / 10 and ties in w/ the Dallas Observers Music Awards Showcase on the 7 / 17.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on July 17, 2010.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger