Yoginos: Yoga for Youth
to 11:45 AM
2010 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, August 17, 2013
End Date: Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Yogiños: Yoga for Youth is an OHMazing trilingual children’s yoga program that weaves original music, games, stories, and sensory integrated activities to align, bodies, minds, hearts, and art both on and off the yoga mat!
Children as young as 2 years old and their favorite adult can join certified yoga instructors for engaging parent and child yoga sessions in the galleries. Classes are free and no reservations are required. Space is limited, mats are provided. For more information, call 214-979-6438.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Dec. 31, 2013.
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas