Yoginos: Yoga for Youth
Next date: December 14
to 11:45 AM
2010 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, August 17, 2013
Ongoing: Until Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Next date: Saturday, December 14, 2013
Yogiños: Yoga for Youth is an OHMazing trilingual children’s yoga program that weaves original music, games, stories, and sensory integrated activities to align, bodies, minds, hearts, and art both on and off the yoga mat!
Children as young as 2 years old and their favorite adult can join certified yoga instructors for engaging parent and child yoga sessions in the galleries. Classes are free and no reservations are required. Space is limited, mats are provided. For more information, call 214-979-6438.
Information from venue
- Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to