Historic McKinney Farmers Market
Next date: December 14
to 12 PM
315 South Chestnut Street , McKinney, TX
Start date: Thursday, April 7, 2011
Ongoing: Until Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Next date: Saturday, December 14, 2013
Local and organic meat, dairy and produce vendors offer their wares from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 P.M. every Saturday at Chestnut Square. Market vendors also offer sauces, pasta, baked goods, wine and flowers. Dixie’s Store at Chestnut Square will be open with Dublin Dr. Pepper, Cokes, old-fashioned candy, ice cream, craft items and old fashioned toys for sale.
Information from venue
- Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Mellow Mushroom is bringing its hippie vibe to downtown McKinney
- McKinney police arrest alleged child predator
- McKinney's Old Red Lumber Yard doubles as antique haven once a month
- Blue Goose's newest McKinney location resounding success
- McKinney's Old Cotton Mill welcomes new businesses into rich history