Frisco Farmers Market
to 1 PM
8874 Coleman Boulevard , Frisco, TX
Start date: Saturday, May 5, 2012
End Date: Saturday, October 20, 2012
A bounty of fresh fruits and vegetables creates a colorful welcome to those who appreciate the "buy fresh, buy local" idea. Seasonal fruits create a spectacular palette! The freshest vegetables in North Dallas will excite your culinary talents! Also available are pasture fed beef, pork, lamb, and the freshest eggs you'll find. Buy pasta, seafood, cheesecake, muffins, gourmet items, and honey - all fresh!
Sorry, this event ended on Oct. 20, 2012.
See more events classified as:
- Frisco Commons entryway will be renamed in honor of fallen veteran
- Pizzeria Testa fosters cult following in Frisco
- Concert review: Hip and un-hip rocked out at annual Edgefest in Frisco
- Theater review: Frisco Community Theatre puts on a grey-haired gem with its Over the River and Through the Woods
- Texas Dream Cruise aspires to be biggest car show in the U.S.