Frisco Farmers Market
to 1 PM
8874 Coleman Boulevard , Frisco, TX
Start date: Saturday, May 5, 2012
End Date: Saturday, October 20, 2012
A bounty of fresh fruits and vegetables creates a colorful welcome to those who appreciate the "buy fresh, buy local" idea. Seasonal fruits create a spectacular palette! The freshest vegetables in North Dallas will excite your culinary talents! Also available are pasture fed beef, pork, lamb, and the freshest eggs you'll find. Buy pasta, seafood, cheesecake, muffins, gourmet items, and honey - all fresh!
Sorry, this event ended on Oct. 20, 2012.
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Museum of the American Railroad's "Big Boy" train not transferred to Frisco Sunday
- Wu-Tang Clan, Matt & Kim among headliners for new Breakaway Festival in Frisco
- Frisco Commons entryway will be renamed in honor of fallen veteran
- Pizzeria Testa fosters cult following in Frisco
- Concert review: Hip and un-hip rocked out at annual Edgefest in Frisco