Start date: Tuesday, January 1, 2013
End Date: Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Each week, the Open Stage provides an exciting opportunity to practice performance on a stage with an engaged and supportive audience. Performers sign up to show off their skills in a five minute time slot, which we film and share with the performer to help hone their craft. At the end of the hour-long variety show, the 6500 sqft of climate-controlled space becomes open to practice any and all types of performing art. Experimentation and interaction are welcomed and encouraged. Bring and try something new each week.
$10 Cover, 21 and Up. Dinner and Hookahs available. BYOB, or try the community punchbowl
Sorry, this event ended on Dec. 31, 2013.
- Cheap Trick, Kool and the Gang and Joan Jett to headline Wildflower fest in Richardson
- Theater review: Moon Over Buffalo in Richardson is a two-hour laugh fest
- New barbecue joint coming to Richardson, says Chili's founder
- Concert review: Willie Nelson keeps rolling, with Asleep at the Wheel joining him
- Black cat missing near Hillcrest and Arapaho in Dallas