Next date: December 9
Start date: Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Ongoing: Until Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Next date: Monday, December 9, 2013
Each week, the Open Stage provides an exciting opportunity to practice performance on a stage with an engaged and supportive audience. Performers sign up to show off their skills in a five minute time slot, which we film and share with the performer to help hone their craft. At the end of the hour-long variety show, the 6500 sqft of climate-controlled space becomes open to practice any and all types of performing art. Experimentation and interaction are welcomed and encouraged. Bring and try something new each week.
$10 Cover, 21 and Up. Dinner and Hookahs available. BYOB, or try the community punchbowl
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Photos: Animal House moviegoers pull out paddles during Alamo Drafthouse showing
- Theater review: Spring-Heeled Jack vs. The Enigmatic Dr. Hu provides lackluster take on cult classic
- Theater review: Richardson Theatre Center presents well-performed Witness for the Prosecution
- Photos: Peep the Alamo Drafthouse menu, plus see pics of the interior
- First look: Shiny new Alamo Drafthouse in Richardson hosts premiere of The World's End