Next date: May 27
Start date: Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Ongoing: Until Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Next date: Monday, May 27, 2013
Each week, the Open Stage provides an exciting opportunity to practice performance on a stage with an engaged and supportive audience. Performers sign up to show off their skills in a five minute time slot, which we film and share with the performer to help hone their craft. At the end of the hour-long variety show, the 6500 sqft of climate-controlled space becomes open to practice any and all types of performing art. Experimentation and interaction are welcomed and encouraged. Bring and try something new each week.
$10 Cover, 21 and Up. Dinner and Hookahs available. BYOB, or try the community punchbowl
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Restaurant review: Homemade tortillas are the star at Taqueria La Candelaria
- Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson
- 60 beers at the Spring Craft Beer Festival: Which ones should you sample?
- Richardson’s Wildflower fest announces nostalgic lineup including Gretchen Wilson and Toadies
- UPDATED: Small male dog found in Richardson area