to 6 PM
3535 Grand Avenue , Dallas, TX
Free - $10
Start date: Thursday, May 26, 2011
End Date: Monday, September 5, 2011
Travel to the Far East and back 65 Million years to the Mesozoic Era and meet the Chinasaurs - foreign creatures with exotic names that represent the very latest dinosaur discoveries. Immerse yourself in the prehistoric past and learn why China is the current pinnacle of paleontology.
Chinasaurs features more than 20 full-scale dinosaur skeletons – up to 42 feet long – and fossilized dinosaur nests and eggs. Five animatronic Chinasaurs recreate from the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous Periods to life. Interactive dig pits, hands-on “touchable” fossils and craft stations will further immerse you in the Chinasaurs experience!
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Sept. 5, 2011.
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her:
- Dallas-based Pecan Lodge is Texas Monthly's second-best barbecue joint, sort of