Kung Fu Panda Awesome Snow Tubing
part of Lone Star Christmas
Start date: Sunday, November 20, 2011
End Date: Saturday, December 31, 2011
SKADOOSH! It's going to SNOW for a second year in a row at Gaylord Texan, but this year the experience will feature even more fun! That's because Po has created an extreme eight-lane, tubing hill that's filled with dragon-warrior AWESOMENESS and covered in REAL SNOW!
15.95 - Includes 10 Runs on Kung Fu Panda Awesome Snow Tubing. Children must be at least 36 inches to ride on the double tubes and must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be at least 42 inches to ride in a single tube. Double tube riding limited to one adult with child. Two adults or Two Children may not ride on double tubes.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Dec. 31, 2011.
- Theater review: Leading Ladies serves gold diggers, plot twists and consecutive laughs on a silver spoon
- Video: Slabs of ice rapidly slide off Great Wolf Lodge
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Celebrate Shark Week in real life, in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy