Christmas Light Show Spectacular 2011
to 11 PM
431 South Main Street , Grapevine, TX
Start date: Monday, November 21, 2011
End Date: Sunday, January 8, 2012
Put a little sparkle in the season at the Light Show Spectacular November 21 through January 8. This nightly, 25-minute synchronized light display runs on the hour and half-hour starting at 6 p.m, with the last show starting at 11 p.m. Held at the Town Square Gazebo, 325 S. Main St., the Light Show Spectacular features a singing Christmas tree, festive holiday lights in a variety of seasonal colors and a musical backdrop of Christmas favorites. The Light Show Spectacular is one of the most anticipated and popular Grapevine events of the season. Free.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 8, 2012.
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Celebrate Shark Week in real life, in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy
- Grapevine shop hosts royal baby watch party
- UPDATED: Grapevine Craft Brewery will open in April 2014