Christmas in the Square 2011
to 10 PM
8874 Coleman Boulevard , Frisco, TX
Start date: Friday, November 25, 2011
End Date: Saturday, January 7, 2012
Nightly from November 25, 2011, through January 7, 2012, you will be able to enjoy a one of a kind computerized light show from 6 to 10 p.m. On the weekend, snow machines will run every 15 minutes.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 7, 2012.
- UPDATED: Museum of the American Railroad's "Big Boy" train not transferred to Frisco Sunday
- Wu-Tang Clan, Matt & Kim among headliners for new Breakaway Festival in Frisco
- Frisco Commons entryway will be renamed in honor of fallen veteran
- Pizzeria Testa fosters cult following in Frisco
- Concert review: Hip and un-hip rocked out at annual Edgefest in Frisco