Holiday at the Arboretum 2011
to 5 PM
8525 Garland Road , Dallas, TX
Free - $12
Start date: Friday, November 25, 2011
End Date: Saturday, December 31, 2011
The magic of the holiday season arrives at the Dallas Arboretum when Holiday at the Arboretum opens November 25 to December 31. This year's festival display, 'It's a Fairy Tale World', showcases many unique and extraordinary interpretations of various Fairy Tales from the private collection of John and Kim Semyan. The decor inside the newly renovated DeGolyer Estate is coordinated by the renowned holiday decorator, Michael Hamilton and includes elaborate displays with themes such as The Old Woman in the Shoe, Three Blind Mice and of course those that are Christmas themed such as Santa Claus and the North Pole, The 12 Days of Christmas and The Night Before Christmas. The vibrant decorations will captivate the imagination of all ages. This enchanting Fairy Tale collection is one of the holiday's must-sees.
A live reindeer - Saturdays & Sundays 1-4pm
Frosty and Rudolph Costumed Characters - Saturdays & Sundays 11am-3pm
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Dec. 31, 2011.
- Photos: Happy-go-lucky crowd danced polka to Brave Combo tunes at Arboretum
- Photos: Mot Hai Ba opened last week, serving eclectic Vietnamese fare
- "Wild women on a mission" open new Vietnamese restaurant Mot Hai Ba
- Australian Shepherd lost in Casa View Haven neighborhood in Dallas
- Travel Channel names the Dallas Arboretum one of America's top 12 botanical gardens