Caterpillar Light Walk
1600 Gendy Street , Fort Worth, TX
Start date: Friday, December 2, 2011
End Date: Saturday, December 31, 2011
Be sure to pay a visit to the Museum after hours to view our holiday Caterpillar Light Walk. You and you family will delight in this whimsical decoration, which "dances" and twinkles to festive holiday music. The light walk is located near the main entrance of the Museum and will be lit for your enjoyment through January 2012. The light walk is our free treat to the community.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Dec. 31, 2011.
- Salsa Limón opens artsy storefront across from Fort Worth Modern
- Theater review: Trinity Shakespeare Festival adds new twist to an old story in The Taming of the Shrew
- Theater review: Explore 1920s love and lust in Knock Me A Kiss at Jubilee Theater
- Photos: Fort Worth residents Rock the River at lively outdoor event
- Theater review: Fool for Love is a complicated love story propelled by great acting