Hecho en Dallas
to 5 PM
2600 Live Oak Street , Dallas, TX
Start date: Friday, June 29, 2012
End Date: Friday, August 31, 2012
Hecho en Dallas is the annual juried exhibition designed to showcase the recent work of professional artists who reside and are active in the artistic environment of the Dallas area. The exhibition was conceived by the Latino Cultural Center in recognition of the talented pool of artists whose creative endeavors give vitality to the cultural movement in DFW. This year’s jurors are Peter Doroshenko, Maria Teresa Garcia Pedroche and Dr. Roberto Tejada. This year 23 artists were selected; works vary from sketches to art created using found objects. The exhibition and opening reception are free and open to the public on a first-come, first-served basis.
Selected artists include: Chris Bingham, Bernardo Cantu, Bernardo Diaz, Jan Dreskin-Haig, Oscar Duran, Cuyler Etheredge, Jessica Fuentes, Ali Golzad, Angel Hernandez, Ellie Ivanova, Frank Lopez, Rosemary Meza-Desplas, Ricardo Paniagua, Geraldo Robles, Ernesto Rodriguez, Patricia Rodriguez, Linda Santana, Jane Smith, Juan Torres-Zavala, Mary Turner, Giovanni Valderas, Eric Villarreal
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Aug. 31, 2012.
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million