Noble Change: Tantric Art of the High Himalaya
to 6 PM
2010 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, March 31, 2012
End Date: Thursday, July 18, 2013
The Trammell and Margaret Crow Collection of Asian Art opens Noble Change: Tantric Art of the High Himalaya on Saturday, March 31, 2011 at 9 a.m. This unforgettable exhibition features a carefully curated selection of 11 copper-alloy Tantric Buddhist sculptures and one 20-foot long embroidered silk panel. This group was acquired last year by Trammell S. Crow for his private collection, and is presented on loan to the museum.
Noble Change: Tantric Art of the High Himalaya is the first of a series of installations and programs planned at the Crow Collection over the next few years showcasing aspects of Tantric Buddhism with relevance to modern life.
Sorry, this event ended on July 18, 2013.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger