Noble Change: Tantric Art of the High Himalaya
Next date: May 25
to 6 PM
2010 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, March 31, 2012
Ongoing: Until Sunday, January 5, 2014
Next date: Saturday, May 25, 2013
The Trammell and Margaret Crow Collection of Asian Art opens Noble Change: Tantric Art of the High Himalaya on Saturday, March 31, 2011 at 9 a.m. This unforgettable exhibition features a carefully curated selection of 11 copper-alloy Tantric Buddhist sculptures and one 20-foot long embroidered silk panel. This group was acquired last year by Trammell S. Crow for his private collection, and is presented on loan to the museum.
Noble Change: Tantric Art of the High Himalaya is the first of a series of installations and programs planned at the Crow Collection over the next few years showcasing aspects of Tantric Buddhism with relevance to modern life.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair