Dead Sea Scrolls & the Bible: Ancient Artifacts, Timeless Treasures
to 7 PM
2001 West Seminary Drive , Fort Worth, TX
$12 - $28
Start date: Monday, July 2, 2012
End Date: Sunday, January 13, 2013
Seven never-before-exhibited fragments will be on display, including biblical passages from Exodus, Deuteronomy, Leviticus, the Psalms, Daniel and more. Come for the chance to view rare artifacts—including a portion of a Gutenberg Bible and a 1611 King James Bible—and participate in the simulated archaeological dig located just outside the exhibition.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 13, 2013.
- Bossy zebras at Fort Worth Zoo pick Ravens to win Super Bowl
- UPDATED: White Pitbull named Joker
- TCU student body president faces impeachment over alleged backdoor deals, reckless spending
- Texas country musician Hudson Moore to perform on TCU campus Tuesday
- Former Miss America offers hope, encouragement for TCU students struggling with body issues