Juergen Strunck / Gisela-Heidi Strunck
to 5 PM
3333 North MacArthur Boulevard , Irving, TX
Start date: Saturday, June 9, 2012
End Date: Sunday, July 15, 2012
Recent work by printmaker, Juergen Strunck and sculptor, Gisela-Heidi Strunck.
Juergen Strunck has been teaching at the University of Dallas in Irving since 1968 where he is Professor of Art in Graduate and Undergraduate Printmaking. Recognized internationally for his innovative techniques, Juergen has exhibited his work in a prodigious number of shows over the years, including more than 80 one-person exhibitions and has lectured and presented workshops throughout the United States and abroad. This exhibition includes work from his most recent series, prints made utilizing a collage-like process with cut shapes.
Gisela-Heidi Strunck has been producing sculpture made with geometric shapes and exotic woods for over three decades. This exhibition features pieces from her newest Kite series as well as recent work from the ongoing Path series begun after losing her sight in 2003.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on July 15, 2012.
See more events classified as:
- Photos: See the creative characters of Comic Con 2013
- With a star-studded lineup, Dallas Comic Con may not be just for geeks
- Theater review: Fools fails to impress despite the quality of actors and designers
- Photos: Browse the wild and weird costumes at Irving's 2013 Sci-Fi Expo
- Theater review: Life struggles culminate between two policemen in A Steady Rain