Art With a View: Lorie Leigh Lawrence
to 11 PM
901 Fort Worth Avenue , Dallas, TX
Start date: Wednesday, June 27, 2012
End Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Dallas artist Lorie Leigh Lawrence has an exhibition of photographs at the Belmont Hotel from June 27 – August 8, 2012. The Opening Reception is Wed., June 27th, from 6-9pm.
Lorie Leigh Lawrence specializes in western photography that is inspired by her late Grandfather, Louis Brooks Sr. and her Grandmother Nita Brooks Lewallen. Louis Brooks was the first back-to-back All Around World Champion Cowboy in 1943 and 1944. He was inducted into the the Cowboy Hall of Fame in 1993. Nita Brooks Lewallen was inducted into The National Cowgirl Hall of Fame in 1997.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Aug. 8, 2012.
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: