Next date: December 6
to 5 PM
1 Nature Place , McKinney, TX
$8 - $11
Start date: Saturday, September 14, 2013
Ongoing: Until Sunday, February 2, 2014
Next date: Friday, December 6, 2013
Encounter the 46-foot T-Rex and eight new life-size animatronic, dinosaurs along the Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary’s nature trails at the 7th annual Dinosaurs Live! Life-size Animatronic Dinosaurs at the Heard exhibit. The exhibit always gives families and friends a fun, educational activity to enjoy together. Don’t forget it also provides a unique family outing during the holidays!
See the dinosaurs move and hear them roar! Photo op and play area dinosaurs will be available as well. The dinosaur trail is jogging stroller friendly.
Adults: $11; Seniors 60+ & Children 3-12: $8; Members & Children 2 and Under: FREE
Information from venue
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sundays from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mellow Mushroom is bringing its hippie vibe to downtown McKinney
- McKinney's Old Red Lumber Yard doubles as antique haven once a month
- McKinney's Old Cotton Mill welcomes new businesses into rich history
- McKinney sculptor installs new white buffalo piece downtown
- "Man-tique" shop opens near downtown McKinney