Rediscoveries: Modes of Making in Modern Sculpture
to 5 PM
2001 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$5 - $10
Start date: Saturday, September 29, 2012
End Date: Sunday, January 13, 2013
Auguste Rodin once said of his work, “I invent nothing; I rediscover.” Rediscoveries: Modes of Making in Modern Sculpture examines developments in modern sculpture central to the advent of conceptual art. Featuring masterworks from the Raymond and Patsy Nasher Collection of modern and contemporary sculpture, the exhibition traces the roots of new methods of conceiving and making sculpture over the past 125 years.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 13, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy