Rediscoveries: Modes of Making in Modern Sculpture
to 5 PM
2001 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$5 - $10
Start date: Saturday, September 29, 2012
End Date: Sunday, January 13, 2013
Auguste Rodin once said of his work, “I invent nothing; I rediscover.” Rediscoveries: Modes of Making in Modern Sculpture examines developments in modern sculpture central to the advent of conceptual art. Featuring masterworks from the Raymond and Patsy Nasher Collection of modern and contemporary sculpture, the exhibition traces the roots of new methods of conceiving and making sculpture over the past 125 years.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 13, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger