Rediscoveries: Modes of Making in Modern Sculpture
to 5 PM
2001 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$5 - $10
Start date: Saturday, September 29, 2012
End Date: Sunday, January 13, 2013
Auguste Rodin once said of his work, “I invent nothing; I rediscover.” Rediscoveries: Modes of Making in Modern Sculpture examines developments in modern sculpture central to the advent of conceptual art. Featuring masterworks from the Raymond and Patsy Nasher Collection of modern and contemporary sculpture, the exhibition traces the roots of new methods of conceiving and making sculpture over the past 125 years.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 13, 2013.
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: