Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
to 5 PM
1600 Gendy Street , Fort Worth, TX
$10 - $26
Start date: Saturday, October 13, 2012
End Date: Sunday, April 28, 2013
Discover the compelling human stories told through authentic artifacts and recreations of the ship's interior. Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, features hundreds of artifacts and painstakingly recreated rooms and details. You will experience Titanic's voyage from launch to tragic ending, to modern-day recovery and restoration efforts. Your journey will be educational, emotional and appropriate for all ages.
$26 for Adults (ages 13 – 64); $18 for Children (ages 4-12), $10 for children (2-3) , $19 for Seniors (age 65 and over), $6 for museum members
On Saturdays from March 30 through April 27, the museum is also extending its gallery hours until 7 p.m. The Titanic exhibit will be open for entry at 4 p.m., 4:30 p.m., 5 p.m., and 5:30 p.m. on those days.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on April 28, 2013.
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- South Korean transplant expands “Seoul-searching” dance group to Dallas