Industrial Monuments: Photographs and Works on Paper from the Machine Age
to 5 PM
3501 Camp Bowie Blvd. , Fort Worth, TX
Start date: Saturday, July 21, 2012
End Date: Sunday, January 20, 2013
Artists were captivated by the drastically changing industrial landscape of America during the Machine Age, the period from the early 1910s to the late 1940s. They represented factories, gas tanks, skyscrapers, and steel mills in a range of styles and techniques.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 20, 2013.
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally