Industrial Monuments: Photographs and Works on Paper from the Machine Age
to 5 PM
3501 Camp Bowie Blvd. , Fort Worth, TX
Start date: Saturday, July 21, 2012
End Date: Sunday, January 20, 2013
Artists were captivated by the drastically changing industrial landscape of America during the Machine Age, the period from the early 1910s to the late 1940s. They represented factories, gas tanks, skyscrapers, and steel mills in a range of styles and techniques.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 20, 2013.
- UPDATED: Missing dog whose owners were offering $2,000 reward has been found
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear