Shepard Fairey: Printed Matters
to 5 PM
2919 Commerce , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, September 15, 2012
End Date: Saturday, October 20, 2012
The Public Trust is pleased to present Printed Matters, a solo exhibition featuring editioned work of renowned artist Shepard Fairey. Printed Matters, is a continuous series of exhibitions, which focuses on the importance of printed material in Fairey’s art. Each exhibition highlights this significance by incorporating a variety of Shepard’s printed material; including serigraphs on paper, editions on wood, editions on metal, and fine art collage; with new works added for each venue, making each Printed Matters exhibition a unique experience. Beginning in 2010, the Printed Matters platform was first presented in Los Angeles and for its next installment will exhibit in Dallas at The Public Trust and will be on view from September 15-October 20, 2012.
Pictured: Shepard Fairey and Brian Gibb, owner of The Public Trust gallery in Deep Ellum
Sorry, this event ended on Oct. 20, 2012.
See more events classified as:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair