to 6 PM
8004 North Dallas Parkway , Frisco, TX
Free - $5
Start date: Saturday, September 22, 2012
End Date: Sunday, December 30, 2012
Oozing with interaction, Animal Grossology will have you cringing - and laughing - in disgust as you explore the impolite science of the animal kingdom. Prepare to be engrossed in this one-of-a-kind exhibition based on Sylvia Branzei’s best-selling book of the same name.
General Admission - $7, Seniors (ages 60+) - $5, ages two and under - free
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Dec. 30, 2012.
- Plano-based Frito-Lay releases new flavors of potato chips promised to be lower in fat
- Review: Cirque du Soleil's Varekai suffers from confusing story
- Theater review: Take a lesson in morality from The Foreigner in Frisco
- UPDATED: 3 Stacks Smoke & Tap House in Frisco reopened Monday
- Former Dallas Cowboys player Gerald Sensabaugh's Frisco home is for sale