Faces of Classical Music: Photographs by William McEwen
in the Dupree Lobby
to 5 PM
3333 N. MacArthur Blvd. , Irving, TX
Start date: Saturday, October 6, 2012
End Date: Sunday, January 27, 2013
For a decade, William McEwen has been photographing classical musicians. These intimate black and white portraits represent a one-on-one photo session with the musicians, taken usually at their homes and in casual dress. McEwen uses a Wisner 8 x 10 view camera and makes contact prints in his traditional wet darkroom. This is the first public exhibition of this body of work.
Reception for the artist: Oct. 6, 1 – 3 p.m. Free and open to the public.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 27, 2013.
- Theater review: Dedicated actors elevated weak script in An Act of the Imagination
- Theater review: Local playwright's Secrets of My Prison House astounds with absurdity
- Flying nerds to battle at national flugtag competition in Las Colinas
- Restaurant review: FM Smokehouse's lean meat fails to impress
- Theater review: All the Rage in Irving is almost all the rage