TAC Featured Artist - Lee Hill: Bluestem
to 5 PM
1300 Gendy Street , Fort Worth, TX
Start date: Friday, October 5, 2012
End Date: Friday, December 28, 2012
Lee Albert Hill grew up in West Texas and after living and working in the Connecticut/New York area for many years, came back to Texas to make his home in Fort Worth. In addition to his work as a painter, Hill is also an architect and Associate Principal at Hahnfeld Hoffer Stanford Architects, one of the top design firms in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Hill’s architectural contributions to local landmarks include, Temple Beth-El, Arborlawn United Methodist Church and the Will Rogers Ticket and Visitor’s Center. Hill has maintained an active art studio for many years and his paintings have recently been featured in the pages of INDULGE MAGAZINE and shown in several local and regional galleries including the K-Space Contemporary in Corpus Christi. In addition, his work has also been shown in curated group exhibitions from New Orleans, Houston and San Francisco to Berlin Germany and Moscow Russia.
Sorry, this event ended on Dec. 28, 2012.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- South Korean transplant expands “Seoul-searching” dance group to Dallas