Dwell With Dignity Fall Thrift Studio 2012
to 5:30 PM
1100 Slocum Street , #590 , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, October 13, 2012
End Date: Saturday, November 10, 2012
Dwell with Dignity's Thrift Studio, an exclusive 30-day pop-up shop featuring luxury room vignettes created by top Interior Designers and select retailers, will launch on October 11 & 12 with a Preview Party and Shopping Event respectively. The shop will open to the public on Saturday, October 13 and run through Saturday, November 10. The boutique is located inside the Dallas Design Center at 1100 Slocum Street, Suite 280, next door to EC Dicken. Hours are Tuesday-Saturday from 10 - 5:30, and Sunday from noon to 5:30.
This fall's Thrift Studio design dream team features some of Dallas' best designers and retailers creating room vignettes for the pop-up, including Laura Lee Clark, Breckinridge Taylor, Collins Interiors, John Phifer Marrs, Lisa Luby Ryan, Stella Dallas and Peacock Alley. All of the room vignettes are styled with at least 50 percent of the inventory from Dwell with Dignity's own warehouse, which includes hundreds of luxury furniture pieces, bolt fabrics, and accessories donated from the general public and high-end showrooms, stores, and interior designers.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Nov. 10, 2012.
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million