Le Temps De L’Eau (Take Me To the River)
to 5 PM
1107 Dragon Street , Dallas, TX
Start date: Saturday, October 13, 2012
End Date: Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Washington, DC based artist collective Take Me to the River (TMTTR) was invited by the Tapestry Museum and the municipal government of Aix-en-Provence, France to present a multidisciplinary project at the museum from March through May, 2012. The multimedia exhibition and community workshop program addressed a variety of water-related themes. For the community program, TMTTR artists collaborated with adults from Centre Albert Camus, Foyer l’Oree, and La Croix Rouge. This outreach project and the exhibition served as official cultural and educational events of the 6th World Water Forum that was held in Marseilles last spring.
The exhibition will be on view in Dallas at Cohn Drennan Contemporary from October 13 through November 21, 2012. The participating artists are: Joan Belmar (Chile), John H. Brown (USA), David Carlson (USA), Eglon Daley (Jamaica), Richard Dana (USA), Victor Ekpuk (Nigeria), Ashraf Fouad (Egypt), Mansoora Hassan (Pakistan), Judy Jashinsky (USA), Ivana Panizzi (Brazil), Deidre Saunder (Zimbabwe), Patricia Secco (Brazil), Betsy Stewart (USA) and Andres Tremols (Cuba/USA).
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Nov. 21, 2012.
See more events classified as:
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed