to 8 PM
13350 Dallas Pkwy. , Dallas, TX
Start date: Friday, November 23, 2012
End Date: Monday, December 24, 2012
The nation’s tallest indoor Christmas tree illuminates in grand fashion for a special tree lighting choreographed to the sounds of the season.
Nov. 23 – Dec. 24 daily at noon, 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. (no 8 p.m. shows on Sundays)
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Sorry, this event ended on Dec. 24, 2012.
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius