Objects of Desire II
to 7 PM
4123 Cedar Springs Road , Dallas, TX
Start date: Friday, October 19, 2012
End Date: Friday, November 30, 2012
Objects of Desire II, curated by Jeff Levine, includes custom crafted and designed objects of art for purchase for the home/office ranging from screens, bookcases, chairs, and lamps. None of these individualized furniture creations have yet been offered to the public. Seventeen Texas-based artists and architects were invited by Levine to participate in this show, including Tony Barsotti, Mathew McCrimmon, Jeremy Grubb, Danny Kamerath, Chris Kemler, Chris Lattanzio, Wells Mason, Michael Matson, Nic Noblique, Omar Angel Perez, Albert Scherbarth, Chris Simpson, George Tobolowsky, John Webb, Bryan Wetz, Michael Wilson, and Robert Wohlford.
In addition, contemporary paintings and sculpture by Downs Downs, Caryl Gordon, Kat, Gary Kyte, Ronald Radwanski, Christina Servin, George Tobolowsky, and Steve Uriegas will also be featured in the gallery.
Sorry, this event ended on Nov. 30, 2012.
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas