Certificate of Death
1201 Wesleyan St. , Fort Worth, TX
$4 - $8
Start date: Thursday, November 8, 2012
End Date: Sunday, November 18, 2012
Texas Wesleyan University’s Theatre Wesleyan presents the world premiere of the award winning play CERTIFICATE OF DEATH by Walter Wykes.
In this original tragi-comedy, Eugene and Stanley are horrified when they learn that a young college student has just been put to death after receiving a “Certificate of Death” in the mail. (It was a Certificate of Death—what else were they to do?) When a postal worker arrives with similar certificates for the two friends, they panic and rush out to clear things up before they too are executed.
Tickets are $8 for general admission, $6 for all Wesleyan faculty and staff, and $4 for all students with ID. Tickets go on sale on Tuesday November 6th. The box office will be open Tuesdays to Fridays 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. and one hour before curtain on show days. For reservations please call 817-531-4211.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Sorry, this event ended on Nov. 18, 2012.
- Texas A&M's law school in Fort Worth will drop Texas Wesleyan name
- Texas A&M completes acquisition of law school in Fort Worth
- Treat yourself: Stir Crazy Baked Goods shines in cookie sandwiches
- Theater review: Amphibian's The Bible: The Complete Word of God (abridged) is a hilarious romp through the good book
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs