2012 ICE! Exhibit
to 9 PM
1501 Gaylord Trail , Grapevine, TX
$11.95 - $26.95
Start date: Thursday, November 8, 2012
End Date: Tuesday, January 1, 2013
The truly spectacular 14,000-square-foot “ICE!” exhibit, presented by Coca-Cola and Lexus and sponsored by NovaCopy, will feature a variety of magical holiday scenes and sculptures hand-carved by 40 artisans from Harbin, China.
Visitors will feel as though they have been transported to the North Pole as they bundle up in warm parkas and enter this winter wonderland created with TWO MILLION pounds of ice and kept at a wintry 9 degrees.
10:00am – 9:00pm Sunday – Thursday and 10:00am – 10:00pm on Friday & Saturday
Adult tickets are $21.95 (non-peak) and $26.95 (peak), Children ages 4 – 12 are $11.95 (non-peak) and $14.95 (peak), Seniors 55+ are $19.95 (non-peak) and $23.95 (peak), Children 3 and under are FREE
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 1, 2013.
- Review: Bread Haus German bakery in Grapevine delights in all things sweet
- Theater review: Always A Bridesmaid follows four life-long friends down the aisle in a raucous romantic comedy
- Mercedes from Glee to be at BlissDom conference in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre's The Full Monty unzips uproarious, in-your-face comedy
- Detectives: Death of two Carroll students who overdosed could have been avoided