2012 ICE! Exhibit
to 9 PM
1501 Gaylord Trail , Grapevine, TX
$11.95 - $26.95
Start date: Thursday, November 8, 2012
End Date: Tuesday, January 1, 2013
The truly spectacular 14,000-square-foot “ICE!” exhibit, presented by Coca-Cola and Lexus and sponsored by NovaCopy, will feature a variety of magical holiday scenes and sculptures hand-carved by 40 artisans from Harbin, China.
Visitors will feel as though they have been transported to the North Pole as they bundle up in warm parkas and enter this winter wonderland created with TWO MILLION pounds of ice and kept at a wintry 9 degrees.
10:00am – 9:00pm Sunday – Thursday and 10:00am – 10:00pm on Friday & Saturday
Adult tickets are $21.95 (non-peak) and $26.95 (peak), Children ages 4 – 12 are $11.95 (non-peak) and $14.95 (peak), Seniors 55+ are $19.95 (non-peak) and $23.95 (peak), Children 3 and under are FREE
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 1, 2013.
- Theater review: Leading Ladies serves gold diggers, plot twists and consecutive laughs on a silver spoon
- Video: Slabs of ice rapidly slide off Great Wolf Lodge
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Celebrate Shark Week in real life, in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy