to 5 PM
2600 Live Oak Street , Dallas, TX
Start date: Friday, November 9, 2012
End Date: Saturday, December 1, 2012
Eight lithographs by Michoacana artist Rosenda Aguilar serve as an homage to Leonora Carrington’s life and work. Aguilar explores themes of aspiration of liberty, human values and aesthetic qualities that were part of Carrington’s work. This exhibition is made possible through the State of Michoacán in Mexico.
Sorry, this event ended on Dec. 1, 2012.
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy