to 5 PM
2600 Live Oak Street , Dallas, TX
Start date: Friday, November 9, 2012
End Date: Saturday, December 1, 2012
Eight lithographs by Michoacana artist Rosenda Aguilar serve as an homage to Leonora Carrington’s life and work. Aguilar explores themes of aspiration of liberty, human values and aesthetic qualities that were part of Carrington’s work. This exhibition is made possible through the State of Michoacán in Mexico.
Sorry, this event ended on Dec. 1, 2012.
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July