Four Seasons Chocolate Village
4150 North MacArthur Boulevard , Irving, TX
Start date: Tuesday, November 27, 2012
End Date: Monday, December 31, 2012
Four Seasons Executive Pastry Chef Randy Gehman once again dazzles guests and visitors with a spectacular Four Seasons Chocolate Village display in the Resort’s main lobby. Marvel at his two intricately detailed winter wonderland scenes.
First Santa’s Workshop, made primarily from fondant, shows jolly ol’ St. Nick wrapping toys for the little boys and girls around the world. The snapshot is him checking the gift list on his high-tech chocolate laptop while drinking a tall glass of milk and enjoying a cookie.
Second, visualize a beautiful cottage living room with a 2-foot (61-centimetre) Christmas tree as Santa descends the chimney to place gifts under the tree. Details include an ornate antique clock, a pulled-sugar log rack next to the fireplace and marbled chocolate walls with a wood-grain finish.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Dec. 31, 2012.
- Theater review: Dedicated actors elevated weak script in An Act of the Imagination
- Theater review: Local playwright's Secrets of My Prison House astounds with absurdity
- Flying nerds to battle at national flugtag competition in Las Colinas
- Restaurant review: FM Smokehouse's lean meat fails to impress
- Theater review: All the Rage in Irving is almost all the rage