Holiday at the Arboretum 2012
Start date: Friday, November 23, 2012
End Date: Monday, December 31, 2012
Holiday at the Arboretum includes the continuing exhibits of Dale Chihuly glasswork and Small Houses of Great Artists Playhouses, plus Artistry of the Nativity, an exhibit in the DeGolyer Estate of nativity scenes collected by George Dvorsky and Dr. and Mrs. Harrington. There will be daily tours of the DeGolyer Mansion decorated in the holiday grandeur of the 1940s.
Weekends and November 23, noon to 4 p.m.:
Visits and photo-ops with Santa
Photo-ops with mascots Rudolph and Frosty
Photo-op with a live reindeer
Chihuly Nights: November and December on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings with additional evenings December 26-30, 6 to 9 p.m. Advanced tickets required.
DeGolyer Estate extended hours: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings, 6 to 8 p.m., continuous tours of ‘The Artistry of the Nativity’ exhibit.
Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Dec. 31, 2012.
- New Lower Greenville restaurant HG Sply Co. takes inspiration from Paleo Diet
- Photos: Happy-go-lucky crowd danced polka to Brave Combo tunes at Arboretum
- Photos: Mot Hai Ba opened last week, serving eclectic Vietnamese fare
- "Wild women on a mission" open new Vietnamese restaurant Mot Hai Ba
- Australian Shepherd lost in Casa View Haven neighborhood in Dallas