3850 Vitruvian Way , Addison, TX
Start date: Friday, November 23, 2012
End Date: Tuesday, January 1, 2013
The outdoor light display, featuring LED lights on more than 200 trees around Vitruvian Park’s 12 acres, will run through Jan. 1.
Photo by Stevan Koye Photography
Information from venue
Sorry, this event ended on Jan. 1, 2013.
- Theater review: Water Tower's production of Black Tie plants seeds of skepticism toward contemporary values
- Theater review: Stone Cottage Theatre's Adam and Eve creatively reimagines Creation
- Theater review: WaterTower's Black Tie hinges on the fantastic tradition of strong ensemble casts
- Dallas yogis stretch to live dubstep at "Glow-ga" rave
- Dallas Disney Streets offer Cinderella's castle at affordable price